Each unit consists of:
- a boxed structure made of pressed galvanized steel sheets, which can be completely disassembled;
- a double inlet fan with a forward-bladed centrifugal impeller;
- an UNEL MEC electric motor, IP 55, single or double speed, class “F” insulation, with transmission belt and self-centering bearings. All components are located outside the unit structure and as such they are not touched by hot smoke and fumes, thus improving the unit life and reliability
- a protection guard for the motor belts and pulleys and one for the impeller shaft protruding from the opposite side of the boxed structure
- a motor support plate which can be adjusted in height to optimally tighten the motor belts. This plate can also be positioned either on the left or right side of the fan outlet, depending on the desired layout
- models equipped with an electric motor which power is 7.5 kW or less have the motor placed on top of the box fan;
- Models equipped with an electric motor which power is 11 kW or more have the motor placed on the ground.